Our client is one of the biggest insurance brokerages, worldwide this role is specializing in the mid-market space across all lines of insurance. We are seeking a dedicated account manager to join a high performing, tight knit team based in in Canberra CBD. We are looking for a dynamic and progressive professional to look after a mixed book of large and smaller clients.
We are seeking an all-rounder with excellent relationship skills, structured sales process, with high emotional intelligence. Open to speaking with people from other cities who want to make the lifestyle change, all costs fronted by the company.
As senior account manager you will be required to:
- Develop and servicing a commercial book of varied clients.
- Day to Day you will be focusing on strategizing and growing key clients, working with them to achieve outcomes and goals discussed, plus presenting relevant proposals.
- You will be dealing with a mixed profile so confidence across all lines of insurance is crucial.
- Comfortable with high touch point relationships with high attention to detail.
- The role is based out of Canberra with a flexible work life balance and work from home arrangements.
- Collaborative and supportive team structure with
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking a senior account manager with the following skills and experience for the role:
- Proven experience in a broking role in the insurance space. We are seeking a confident senior account manager with excellent people management skills.
- Technical verbal and written language with high emotional intelligence to connect and understand clients potential pain points and risks.
- Confident managing all account sizes from 10k-150k in income.
- Crucial that you are knowledgeable across all lines of insurance.
What’s on Offer:
- This is a great role for an experienced Senior Account Manager a step up into a lucrative role with a generous bonus plan in place.
- Total flexibility with work from home arrangements.
- Progressive team culture and attitude.
How to Apply:
We are actively interviewing for this role. Feel free to apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button or for immediate consideration please call Morgan Polo on 0429 098 986 for a discussion about opportunities in the insurance broking space.