In this role, you will utilise you expertise in accountancy combined with business and risk management. You will enjoy a positive culture and excellent employee benefits that support work / life balance.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Working in line with all current legal and accounting standards.
- Providing guidance on complex accounting issues.
- Providing industry knowledge to clients.
- Preparation and analysis of management accounting reports.
- Guiding and assisting more junior staff members.
- Various adhoc duties as required.
- CA Qualifications
- A relevant Accounting degree
- Previous experience within a CA firm or Big 4.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.