This leading Accounting firm is a global destination for audit, tax, and consulting services employing 40,000+ people worldwide. With a boutique feel and service delivery to their clients across a broad range of industries, they operate in more than 100 countries and are continuously expanding their global network.
Our client are an organisation that values their people first, helping you achieve your goals by offering excellent internal career growth, within a workplace culture that promotes staff well-being and performance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry; and
- Assisting and mentoring junior employees
- Demonstrable experience in a professional services environment and a keen interest in tax and advisory
- You will have completed post graduate qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant and are focusing your development on progression to Assistant Manager level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills and organisational skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.