This is a business who has challenged the status quo of the insurance space and it's offerings in Australia. Agile and forward thinking, this organisation seeks to add value to it's partners and employees alike, as they press forward with their ideology to be market leaders.
Reporting directly to the team Finance Manager, you will play a key role in effective communication, reporting and collaboration with the wider business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing activities associated with organisational financial planning and/or management accounting reports.
- Providing analyses and commentary to financial/management reports and assisting managers and customers to evaluate the information they receive.
- Participating in various budget processes and preparing various management reports, mostly on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintaining effective financial/management accounting controls and systems.
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns as required.
- Preparing longer term management forecasts and plans, relying on the interpretation of projected trends and economic predictions.
- Assisting with special investigations/projects concerning a wide-range of commercial issues as required.
- Supervising and/or mentoring more junior finance staff
- Collaborating with broader business (e.g. IT, Actuarial, Tax, reinsurance) and business partners.
- Engaging with both internal and external audit.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process and control minded work approach
- Work effectively within a team
- Lead and grow more junior staff
Along with having a famous work place culture, this business are the market leaders in staff satisfaction. Offering a wide range of benefits including flexible work arrangements, extended maternity and paternity leave, and study support.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Brenden Fing on 0406 000 504 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.