Our client is a reputable education organization who are seeking a Senior Administrator to work in their inner west location. They offer a professional working environment and a supportive network internally.
As a Senior Administrator, your duties may include but not be limited to:
- Providing administration support including filing, meeting and event support, photocopying, purchasing
- Assist with reporting
- Responding to enquiries on behalf of the department
- Updating records in the database
- Assisting with accounts
- Contract: 4 weeks. Opportunity to extend.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Inner West
- Salary: $35-$45/hour + Superannuation (depending on expereince)
To be successful, you will offer:
- Strong IT experience essential - this includes strong word, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with the Google suite, including Gmail
- A valid Working With Children's Check for Paid work
- Experience in the education industry preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.