Join this amazing Accounting firm offering personalised services to small - medium businesses across Australia however mostly working with a portfolio of clients in Melbourne. This client takes a proactive approach to identifying process improvement and fresh ideas.
In this role, you will utilise you expertise in accountancy combined with business and risk management. You will enjoy a positive culture and excellent employee benefits that support work / life balance.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Providing planning advise through audit outcomes.
- Develop audit strategies and drafting of audit plans.
- Delivering & reporting on audit requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing industry information and legislative advice.
- Additional adhoc duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- CA qualifications (or near completion).
- Previous audit experience in a CA firm or Big 4.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS and audit software.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
If you or someone you know is interested in an exciting new career change, please contact Denise on 0436 028 724.