- Design and implement planning processes, risk assessments and audit procedures
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits
- Provide assurance services about the accuracy and completeness of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory reporting requirements.
- Develop audit strategies and drafting of audit plans.
- Review files around technical accounting and audit requirements.
- Prepare and review statutory financial reports.
- Maintain strong working relationships with your clients.
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Have a minimum of 4 years' local experience
- Experience in working in for a mid tier Chartered Accounting firm
- Experience using APS/XPA, MYOB/QuickBooks or Caseware
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com