Our client is a well established brand within Australia who self insure against workplace injuries. They have an excellent reputation with a great staff retention rate. If you're looking for a stable role away from the instability of a scheme agent, this will be the role to apply for.
- Manage your own portfolio of injured workers
- Mentor and coaching team members
- Follow up on medical certificates and medical accounts
- Arrange assessments
- Conduct claim reviews
- Develop Injury Management plans
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and deliver a high level of customer service
- Job security with incredibly stable national brand
- Great team culture and supportive manager
- Lots of discounts across several brands
- Develop long term career
- Solid WorkCover/Workers Compensation Case Management experience
- Experience can be across scheme agent or self insurance
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.