- Manage an end-to-end caseload of maximum 50-55 injured workers
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to gather information
- Make liability decisions on claims and communicate effectively
- Coordinate medical treatment where necessary
- Conduct strategic file reviews with key internal stakeholders
- Give input into monthly meetings with stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Build lasting relationships with company line managers
- Deliver training and support to Case Managers
As a well established national brand who self-insure against workplace injuries, you can expect;
Stability: If you're coming from the forever changing environment of a scheme agent, you can expect complete stability in Self Insurance. They are not bound by the same obligations that are applicable in a scheme agent. Additionally, as they're a larger organisation, you can expect complete job security.
Support/Professional Development: Working with some of the most reputable leaders in the industry, you can expect to get full support in a collaborative environment that focusses on your professional development. Being a larger organisation, there is also lots of opportunity for internal promotion and movement within different areas/roles of the wider business. You will also get exposure to end to end, holistic case management, as well as several state legislations.You will also have scope to get involved in projects and really take ownership of your work.
Work/Life Balance: Caseloads do not fluctuate! You can expect to manage a consistent portfolio of 50-55 claims. They also promote flexibility and allow for flexible work arrangements.
Culture: With a smaller team structure, you can expect a welcoming family-like feel that promote togetherness and a collaborative work environment. The manager is super experienced, fair and approachable. They value their employees and will set you up for a long-term success. They also have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry!
- Solid Workers Compensation claims experience essential, either in Self insurance or in a scheme agent.
Click the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, or want a confidential chat, please contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.