This opportunity would suit an experienced Workers Compensation Case Manager who is already a Senior, or a Workers Compensation Case Manager who is ready to take the next step. This role offers you the scope to influence internal stakeholders and take complete ownership of your caseload, as well and develop your leadership skills, with the support of a Legal Specialist, Compliance Specialist and Liability Specialist.
All the Best Bits
- Realistic caseload of approx 50 claims
- Realistic targets to allow you the time to proactively manage claims
- Realistic expectations on developing the team
- Have your voice heard - provide thought and initiative to stakeholders
- Unparalleled leadership team with liability, legal and compliance Specialists all sat with the Claims Team
- Fantastic culture at the Melbourne Head Office
- Retail discount cards for all employees
- Great salary - paid according to experience and cultural fit
- Salary of $78k - $87k + Super + Staff Discounts
- Flexible hours offered including working from home
- Considerable demonstrated Workers Compensation claims experience
- Either be a Senior now, or ready to take the next step
- Someone who really wants to make a difference with their claims
- Someone who is keen to engage with the internal business and be seen as an expert when it comes to workers comp
- Natural leader with likeability factor
- Professional manner and an understanding of the intricate differences of the scheme agent and the self insurance world
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.
Alternatively, for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.