- Autonomous working environment with work from home options
- Growing Life Insurance division with an excellent retail team
- Central Sydney location - brand new offices!
- Strong company culture, backed by employee feedback
- A focus on fostering career development via succession plans and internal promotion
As a Senior Claims Assessor in the Retail Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
- Managing and assessing a small portfolio of Retail IP & TPD claims
- Identifying training needs of the team across both TPD and IP products
- Implementing training and coaching to the team of Assessor's
- Conducting claim reviews
- Reference point for technical or escalated claims
- Signing off on large-sum claim decisions
- General claims management tasks such as liaison with doctors, rehabilitation providers, legal professionals and advisers, and initiating claims investigations.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience assessing both Income Protection [IP] and Total and Permanent Disability [TPD] claims within Life Insurance
- Experience in Retail or Group claims
- A flair for training and coaching
- Strong technical capacity across both IP and TPD product lines.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this role, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, call Ashleigh on 0437 744 509