Our client is one of the high-tech organisations in Australia. In their specialised markets, they are looking for a Claims Manager to manage and provide directions to a team of Strata Claims Consultants, providing support when necessary and actively working towards the team's objectives.
- Manage a mix of larger loss Strata Claims;
- Provide claims broking advise to clients and brokers through consulting, advisory, advocacy and negotiation;
- Assist clients at all stages of the claims process, which includes warning of possible denial of claims;
- Periodic reviews of lodged claims and finalisations;
- Production of standard letters and wordings where necessary;
- Build good rapport with staff, loss adjustors and varied counterparts within the industry;
- Foster good relationship with clients;
- Inform Account Managers, Account Executives and Internal Brokers of any problems with claims within their portfolio;
- Understand and uphold the requirements of the Insurance Brokers Code of Conduct in relation to claims.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Property Claims;
- Have supervised staff with strong leadership skills;
- Can come from a broking background with people supporting you;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience in presenting to external stakeholders.
On offer is a market leading salary package as well as an industry leading training program and fantastic employee benefits. This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Crionna at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Amanda on 0477 774 686.