- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Financial modelling and business case preparation.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure commercial outcomes are correctly forecasted and budgeted.
- Support Project Teams to get approval for projects and investment proposals.
- Provide high quality commercial/financial insights and recommendations.
- Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in reporting and analysis.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and decision support to the teams.
You will have
- A relevant degree and CA/CPA qualification with a track record in an analytical role.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position for ideally for a large corporate
- Proficient financial modelling and data analysis skills.
- Experience preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Development of business cases
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills as well as the ability to think on your feet.
- Advanced excel skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com