Our client are a reputable retail company that operate nationally and are branching overseas as well. They are seeking a professional & experienced Customer Service Officer for their head office in the Sydney in a 2IC and Senior Customer Service role. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive and friendly culture.
As a Senior Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Customer Service Manager
- Support and guide the customer service team in the contact centre, provide training feedback.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the continued high standard of service across our family of brands.
- Handle complaint escalations and resolve effectively
- Oversee processes and SLA’s, particularly in our marketplace partnerships.
- Providing a high level of customer service across all brands
- Location: Waterloo - a short walk from the station
- Salary: $28-30/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Duration: Temporary or permanent opportunity
In order to be successful for the role, you must have the following
- Strong customer service skills essential
- Expereince working as a 2IC or in some sort of managerial role
- A proven track record of customer service in resolutions for complaints
- Interest in the fashion and retail space with expereince in this indsutry ideal
- Previous experience using Zendesk & Magento preferred however not essential
- Ability to work well in a team but takes initiative to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now' or call Anya on 0419 283 312 for a confidential discussion regarding your application.