My client is one of the largest and most reputable Reinsurers in the industry whose brand name is recognised globally. The company has always maintained and pursued a holistic approach through their industry knowledge and personalised solutions to all parties involved. Working with a business of this calibre, will give you the best opportunity to progress your career. They genuinely care for their employees and invest in their professional development through hands on experience, company exposure and internal promotion.
As a Technical expert and 2IC in a deputy capacity to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, processing and reporting on Life Insurance claims data
- Continuously improving team processes and systems through strategic planning to ensure high data quality and client satisfaction
- Engaging and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing mentorship and coaching to the team
- Actively managing workflow and appropriately allocating tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunity to progress your career in Reinsurance with a highly distinguished brand
- Receive excellent industry experience and exposure to leadership and management
- Be part of stakeholder engagement
- MUST have advanced level of competency in Excel and other relevant programs (VBA & SQL)
- Highly experienced in data analytics and/or operations
- Preferably tertiary qualified in any stem discipline
- Experience working within Life Insurance preferred but not essential
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Tracey Chamoun on 0436 281 591.