Operating worldwide, our client is one of the largest privately owned specialist Fund Administrators. They are currently seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join their growing Private Equity team in their Sydney CBD office.
As a Senior Fund Accountant, you will:
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Maintain and control the general ledger & sub-ledgers
- Preparation of NAV calculation
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full-scope of transaction activities
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Operate as a contact point for clients
- Liaise with various internal/external parties
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $60,000-$70,000 + superannuation + annual bonus - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
What's in it for you?
Build your career with a reputable, global company and enjoy the following benefits:
- Learn from a diverse and established team
- Training provided on the job and through their in-house e-learning system
- Casual Fridays and regular team social events
- Quarterly activities for team bonding and building
- Support through your studies for relevant qualifications e.g. Monetary support for studies and study leave.
- Individual mentorship programmes within the team
- Competitive base salary, plus a discretionary annual bonus based on performance
To become a valued member of this fast-paced team, you will have:
- 2-3 years' experience as a Fund Accountant
- A relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Exposure and understanding of Private Equity funds desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- A pro-active attitude to your work
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.