This international organisation offers software solutions to optimize the efficiency and performance of mobile work forces. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace. Extensive product training is vital for the success of this role.
This newly created role is responsible for leading a team whose primary focus is ensuring exceptional service delivery with an effortless customer experience. You will be responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, training & Support as well as act as a point of escalation.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Act as a single point of contact for all onboarding of customers.
- Manage the changes as part of the onboarding.
- Deliver the initial customer orientation calls to confirm contact roles.
- Implement strategies to ensure targets & goals are reached.
- Ensure that all login details are provided and configurations are set up.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to drive and deliver best practice with minimal client effort.
- Execute statement of work agreements.
- Work closely with the sales department with the goal of converting to customers.
- Close out all information for management handover via the Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- General adhoc duties as requested.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 2-3 years experience in the successful delivery of implementation projects.
- Experience in installation scheduling, account management, training or customer support.
- Experience with web-based applications
- Intermediate MS office / Projects.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Proven track record to guide, lead and motivate teams.
If you or someone you know are interested in finding out more about this excellent opportunity, please phone Majella on 0477 770 210 or forward your resume via the "apply now" button.