This client is a well known forward thinking national law firm who is seeking a secretary to support this Commercial Insurance team.
Key attractions of the role:
- CBD location within a great office environment.
- Great organisational culture.
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do.
- Highly motivate & upbeat management team.
- Potential opportunity to progress within the business.
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation.
As the legal secretary of this cohesive & professional within the commercial insurance team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and support 4 people within a team of 8.
- Preparing court documents and briefs.
- Maintaining electronic filing system.
- Liaising with clients.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- 4 years of experience in a busy law firm within Insurance.
- Medical negligence and Insurance Litigation experience are highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage busy workloads.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.