My client is a highly reputable Occupational Rehabilitation Provider who works across several different schemes including, but not limited to, Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance, DVA and NDIS. They have had amazing staff retention rates in the last few years which is a reflection on their unique KPI model which plays to a Consultant's strengths. If you want an employer that will work with you as an individual, this could be the one.
- Manage a small a portfolio of NDIS clients
- Mentor less experienced consultants and review their work
- Assist in business development
- Conduct a range of assessments including ADL assessments, home modifications, equipment prescriptions, initial needs assessments, just to name a few.
- Work with a supportive close nit team
- Flexible work conditions including work from home and flexible hours
- Excellent staff retention rates for the region
- Down to earth colleagues who share same values
- Tailored KPI structure to play to a Consultant's strengths
- Great career progression as the Region grows and diversifies
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Need own car and drivers licence
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. If you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone, call Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.