Our client are a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing and Contact Centre Management. They have a global presence and provide services to some of the world's largest companies. They are currently on the hunt for a Senior Operations Manager to join their team on a 9 month maternity leave contract.
As a Senior Operations, Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading, developing and managing a team of Account Manager
- Motivating staff by setting targets and driving performance
- Reviewing KPI's and addressing performance issues
- Revenue and data management
- Location: Hunter Valley
- Hours: Standard business hours
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience driving business performance
- A client centric mindset
- A professional and motivated approach to work
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.