My client is one of the largest and most reputable Reinsurers in the industry whose brand name is recognised globally. The company has always maintained and pursued a holistic approach through their industry knowledge and personalised solutions to all parties involved. Working with a business of this calibre, will give you the best opportunity to progress your career.
- Ensure the completion of monthly processes such as month end closing, account premium processing, and/or raising issues as appropriate.
- Provide advice, support and insights through the analysis of technical items, including projects, remediation activities and data reconciliation.
- Drive a proactive approach to issue management and resolution.
- Lead and support the team in the implementation of consistent improvements in terms of quality and efficiency processes.
- Lead the day to day running of the team, deliverables, and provide junior staff with training and support.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance/accounting
- At least 2 years working on Life Insurance projects.
- Advanced financial analysis and data analysis skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced level Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com