My client is one of the largest Life Insurer's in the market that has a global footprint. They have invested a lot into there company culture by investing in their employees; they offer them flexibility, work from home and even foster there career progression through internal promotion. As they are going through a massive growth phase, they are now seeking an experienced and highly technical Senior Consultant to jump into a massive project.
- Immerse yourself into a key project, closely examining Retail Income Protection (IP) files
- Develop strategies for claims closures
- Educate other Claims Assessor's on effective strategising
- Act as a reference point for technical or escalated claims
- Sign off on large-sum claim decisions
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
Salary: Competitive remuneration based on individual experience ranging from $110,000 - $130,000 + super + bonus.
Benefits: Lots of flexibility with start and finishing times as well as work from home options
The Role: An opportunity to exercise your technical capabilities and gain exposure to long-term project work
Professional Development: Upon completion of the project, you will have the opportunity to explore a range of different positions within the business depending on your preference and area of interest
- Proven Senior Claims Assessor experience in Life Insurance in the Retail space
- Strong technical understanding of the Life Insurance market and products
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to teams and individuals
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Tracey Chamoun on 0436 281 591.