My client is a well known brand in the Australian market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market. Due to this growth, they currently have an opportunity for a Commercial Underwriter to join their team in Sydney.
As a Senior Commercial Underwriter, some key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the growth and maintenance of profitable and sustainable business.
- Build and develop broker relationships.
- Maintain effective relationships with various other stakeholders.
- Contribute to product development and market research.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Australian general insurance industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly motivated to achieve Company objectives.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, use initiative and be proactive.
- Minimum of 3 years' Underwriting experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
Share your skills!
For immediate consideration, click "Apply Now". Otherwise, for a confidential discussion please call Jess on 0429 836 644.