My client is a well-established and cultured Global Insurance Company. The company has a vibrant and supportive team with a strong family feel.
As an Underwriter you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of business.
Key responsibilities include; profitably underwriting commercial business according to company guidelines, building and maintaining strong relationships with the Brokers and clients, processing of new business, endorsements and renewals and the associated administration tasks.
Whilst there is an existing book, this position will also see the successful applicant growing the book through new business organic activity.
- 3+ years experience in Underwriting, Property and Liability Lines would be an advantage.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Keen to learn with a can-do attitude
- Track record of building relationships with new and existing brokers nationally in order to retain a profitable portfolio
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Service orientated approach
- Team player
For an immediate discussion regarding the above opportunity, please call Jessica Currey on 0429 836 644 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, hit the "Apply Now" button below.