An International Farm Insurer that has experienced aggressive commercial growth and are now looking to broaden their underwriting team with the addition of both Underwriter and Senior Underwriter.
- Underwrite complex agricultural risks within authority limits for existing clients and potential clients
- Analyse new and renewal business, data, claim history, loss experience, and outcome of liability decisions
- Assess and make recommendations on agricultural risks for clients and potential clients
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide input into changes to underwriting procedures and processes designed to improve underwriting efficiencies
- Provide the underwriting advice for Product development activities
- Maintain an awareness of general and facultative reinsurance arrangements and their applicability to potential risks
- Coach and proactively share information and knowledge to assist team members in the Underwriting team.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in the financial service industry (preferably in the rural sector)
- Sound knowledge of rural industry
- Proven knowledge of general insurance
- Administrative processes and systems knowledge
Apply Now or get in touch -
email@example.com or 0429 836 644
Happy to chat!