My client is defined by it's extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. With over 600 staff in Australia, the company serves multinational corporations, mid-size and small businesses and they have a wealth of local expertise backed by our global reach and breadth of resources.
As a Financial Lines Underwriter you will be responsible managing an existing portfolio of business. Key responsibilities include;
- Profitably underwriting commercial business according to company guidelines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Brokers and clients
- Processing of new business, endorsements and renewals
- Associated administration tasks
- 5 + years experience in Underwriting, preferably Financial Lines
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Established relationships with existing brokers and building relationships nationally in order to retain a profitable portfolio
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click 'Apply Now' via the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Samantha Scarlato on 0407 794 630.