My client is a well established Broking and Consulting Firm with a reputation for their great culture. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Consultant to join the Workplace Risk Team where you will work hard but enjoy a laid back vibe without micro management. Being part of a wider international group, you'll have the backing and support to succeed.
As Senior Consultant already, or Consultant ready for the next step, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Apply your strong strategic skills when consulting with clients
- Work on short term activities right through to long term strategy
- Write in-depth professional reports against time restraints
- Conduct in house reviews and audits
- Leverage off existing clients to grow business
- Use company connections to establish new business
- Work with Insolvency Practitioners on insolvent projects
- Present to groups, large and small, and run workshops & training
- Fantastic culture built on respect and fun.
- Team Manager who wins business and allocates to team, therefore:
- Little business development attached to role.
- Great bonus structure based on growth of team.
- Excellent employee benefits e.g. IP insurance & retail discounts.
- Opportunity to purchase leave to assist with work/life balance.
- Impressive offices with handy on-site facilities.
- Tertiary qualification plus Bachelor in OHS related subject.
- Strong demonstrated Consulting experience.
- Relevant certificates e.e Lead Audit.
- Experience in, and knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation.
- Experience in Presenting, or the eagerness to develop these skills.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- Allied Health background has worked well in the past, but not essential.
- Driving License and own car.
- Flexible for interstate travel every so often.
- Culturally, you will work hard but enjoy down time with your team.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.