Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile workforce's. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a fun, energetic and established team within a globally recognised technology company. Consistent, high performers are rewarded with great monetary bonuses & full training is provided with regards to processes and systems.
As a Administration Assistant & Customer Service Representative in the Operations team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer enquiries on phone and email
- Liaise with installers and subcontractors to ensure a smooth service
- Booking and managing appointments
- Processing and invoicing
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a Administration role
- Service Coordination & Scheduling experience is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently
- Knowledge of mobile communications desirable
Please send your resume to Bronte by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.