This is the opportunity to be a key player in the launch of a new brand in the Australian market, and build and manage a strong team of luxury consultants. With a state-of-the-art, brand new showroom in a fantastic City location, you and your team will focus on building long-lasting relationships and educating clients at every customer touch-point. You will be provided with exceptional, thorough training on both the products and the systems used.
The company aims to deliver luxury vehicles that are athletically elegant, human-centred and revolutionary. They aim to set a new service benchmark and guarantee years of effortless motoring. Their unique approach to the purchase process makes it an enjoyable and creative experience. Our client’s Sydney team are currently recruiting for an exceptional Showroom/Store Manager to be responsible for training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team.
Our client’s people are their most valuable asset and they seek exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences.
As a Showroom/Store Manager, your duties will include:
- Lead, engage and mentor a high-performing team of consultants
- Manage and maintain high standards of merchandising across stocks and displays
- Preparing team rosters
- Optimising sales and maintaining budgets to ensure profits
- Ensuring store marketing/advertising aligns with the brand values and standards
- Regular reporting to management regarding customer feedback, best practice and action plans
- Create and lead in-store events to increase brand awareness
- Quickly and effectively handle any customer escalations
To become a successful Showroom/Store Manager, leading a team of passionate, customer focused employees, you will have:
- Experience from a high end sales environment
- Experience managing a store/showroom
- Automotive experience highly regarded!
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual abilities are highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.