Our client is an Australian owned, well established building and Insurance company that have an immediate requirement for an experienced Site Supervisor/Estimator to manage a variety of residential projects and liaise with trades, subcontractors and clients.
- Managing projects, liaise with trades, suppliers and clients to ensure project is delivered within budget and time frame
- Monitoring and managing Site Safety
- Ensuring all completed jobs have been physically inspected and a quality assurance assessment is complete
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Generate positive client experiences through exceptional service
- Trade Qualification OR Tertiary education in Building, Construction, Project Management, Contract Administration or Estimating
- Experience in the building industry
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.