Our client is an established and well-rounded Insurance firm, looking for an Underwriter to join their newly created SME Underwriting team. They were the fastest growing Insurer in Australia in 2018, as they empower their employees to take initiative, provide extensive training and opportunities for growth.
- Underwriting SME business
- Managing the referral process
- Recommending and implementing process, underwriting and pricing improvements
- Identifying market movements and changes
- Maintain healthy relationships with brokers and clients
- Minimum of 2 years in an Underwriting role within an SME environment
- Strong experience and understanding of the Insurance Broker market
- Sound knowledge of the major risks within the property and liability markets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Be empowered in this role by having the freedom to work independently, using your initiative.
- The opportunity to work in a supportive team environment
- Join a successful and fast-growing company
- Multiple company benefits such as free fitness classes, vacation care, subsidised cafe and annual incentive trip for top performers (and more!)
- Training is provided to encourage self-development and personal growth
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Samantha at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact
Samantha on 0407 794 630.