Our client is seeking a Claims Consultant from a Domestic claims/Commercial claims background for our client in Sydney. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims and to end.
The role is responsible for:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties.
- Ability to understand policy wording s, e able to write loss adjusting and be able to understand claims across property, commercial and General Liability.
- Experience in Broker clients, commercial type arrangement, experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property
- 2-3 years minimum of handling Domestic/Commercial claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and Confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Gym Onsite
- Parking Available
- Good work life balance
- Great Work Culture
- With with a technology driven company
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.