Our client is seeking a Claims Consultant from a Commercial Property claims background for our client in Sydney. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims and to end.
The role is responsible for:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties.
- 2-3 years minimum of handling Commercial Property claims, coming from a loss adjusting background is ideal;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and Confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Gym Onsite
- Parking Available
- Good work life balance
- Great Work Culture
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email email@example.com for more immediate consideration.