Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking an experienced Claims Consultant with a Property Claims background to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims and to end.
Due to growth through the acquisition of new business, multiple roles are available for experienced Property Claims consultants in Sydney.
The Role will involve:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policyholders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential;
- Previous experience handling Domestic or Commercial Property claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Join a new team
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance
- Flexible work arrangements after probation period
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.