Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. Due to the recent acquisition of a large account, they currently require seasoned claims professionals to join their busy lodgements team in Sydney.
Due to growth through the acquisition of new business, multiple roles are available for experienced Claims Lodgement consultants in Sydney CBD or Eastern Suburbs.
The Role will involve:
- Timely registration of new property and motor claims,
- Accurate entry of claims details into the company's database
- First point of contact for new claims
- Allocating claims to the appropriate consultants
- General administration duties;
- Previous experience handling Property or Motor claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Join a new team
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
- Convenient CBD location
- Free parking and free gym on site (Sydney East)
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.