My client is a market leader in return-to-work services in NSW. They work across multiple insurance schemes including Life Insurance, Workers Comp, CTP and are incredibly well connected and respected. Large enough to be a market leader, but with a small business feel, you don't want to miss an opportunity to work for this provider.
- Principal Consultant opportunity on specialised New Employer Team
- Manage reduced caseload of complex claims
- Exposure to CTP, Life Insurance and Workers Compensation claims
- Lead team of 3-4 Consultants being the "go-to" person for advice
- Conduct file reviews with team and brainstorm strategies
- Manage client relationships and work within individual SLAs
- Be creative - always considering better ways to do things
- Report to down-to-earth and experienced Business Manager
- Well known rehabilitation provider with specialised teams
- Very experienced leadership team for you to learn from
- Business Manager is incredible approachable and experienced
- Opportunity to coach and develop junior consultants
- Full mentorship given to you in your new role
- Great stepping stone into a managerial role
- Complete flexibility and trust to work from anywhere
- To be considered, you must:
- hold Full ASORC Membership as Rehabilitation Counsellor; or
- hold Full AHPRA Registration as Psychologist.
- Provisional Psychologists will be considered if you have solid Occ Rehab experience already.
- You must have the drive to lead a team and passion for helping others grow professionally.