This is the opportunity to become a key team member during the launch of a new brand in the Australian market, and work along side some exceptionally talented customer experience consultants and product specialists.
With a state-of-the-art, brand new showroom in a fantastic city location, you will focus on educating clients at every customer touch-point, informing them about all features/advantages/benefits in a detailed, consultative manner. You will be provided with exceptional, thorough training on both the products and the systems used.
The company aims to deliver luxury vehicles that are athletically elegant, human-centred and revolutionary. They aim to set a new service benchmark and guarantee years of effortless motoring. Their unique approach to the purchase process makes it an enjoyable and creative experience.
Our client’s Sydney team are currently recruiting for an exceptional Product Specialist to manage and be responsible for providing A Grade customer service and promote our client’s brand in their brand-new show room on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a Product Specialist, you will be the point of contact for all client enquiries regarding the product features and benefits. You will consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive and exciting experience to all current and future customers. With duties including but not limited to:
- Engage, present and inform customers about the brand and its products and demonstrating key features
- Focus on story-telling and providing technical explanations tailored to each client
- Consult clients and recommend appropriate car models based on individual requirements
- Conduct effective Test Drives highlighting the product benefits
- Ensure the seamless handover of the product to the client
- Contribute to product workshops to improve knowledge continuously
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Product Specialist/Genius experience essential
- Full, valid driving license essential
- Passion for interacting and building rapport with customers
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the automotive industry
- Bilingual abilities are highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
Simply click “Apply Now” to be considered for this opportunity. Alternatively, please call Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.