Our client are an Australian public offer industry superannuation fund and has a large industry member base. They pride themselves on their member-focused approach and continue to be on of the most reputable funds on the market. They are seeking a Service Specialist in the Complaints Team to assist with their growth and maintain their reputation.
As a Service Specialist within the Complaints Team your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering high quality feedback, conducting investigations, compiling monthly complaints reports and resolving complaints
- Coaching relevant staff in terms of effective handling and resolution of complaints
- Responding to and managing escalated complaints.
- Setting compliance standards and review of processes.
- Conducting audits and quality control checking of the outsourced service providers
- Responsible for reports to management on complaint statistics, trends, escalations, and other timely information.
- Salary: $120,000 + Superannuation (Pro-rata to the contract length)
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Contract: This is a temporary/contract role for a minimum of 6 months with the potential to go permanent
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-5 years superannuation experience, preferably in customer facing roles
- Knowledge of Australian regulatory requirements for complaint resolution
- Experience in handling complaint highly desirable
- RG146 or other superannuation certification preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- High awareness of legal and regulatory issues relevant to industry
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.