Our client is an Australian owned, well established residential building and Insurance company that have an immediate requirement for an experienced Supervisor/Estimator to manage a variety of residential projects and liaise with trades, subcontractors and clients.
- Managing projects, liaise with trades, suppliers and clients to ensure project is delivered within budget and time frame
- Estimate damages and investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Monitoring and managing Site Safety
- Ensuring all completed jobs have been inspected and a quality assurance assessment is complete
- Generate positive client experiences through exceptional service
- Trade Qualification OR Tertiary education in Building, Construction, Carpentry, Project Management, Contract Administration or Estimating
- Experience in the building industry
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry. It is a 6-month contract to permanent position.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.