Our client is a well-known FMCG company, offering a friendly, supportive, fast-paced working environment and parking onsite. They are currently seeking a Supply Manager for one of their well-known clients on an immediate basis. They are seeking motivated, positive & driven candidates with a passion to succeed from a similar role!
Why we know you will love the role
- Western Sydney location
- State of the art New office!
- Monday to Friday - Office Hours- must be responsive after hours in case of emergencies
- Free onsite gym and personal trainer!
- Working with a market-leading brand with the industry
As a Supply Manager your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the process of the product- ensure timely delivery and that it is of specification
- Manage communication between production managers internally all the way through to the client
- Help with the forecasting and replenishment models to assist strong communication
- Accuracy in the role is very important
- Identify gaps in the processes that are in place and suggest improvements
- Provide day to day contact for associated retail accounts and internal personnel
- Inventory Management
- Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 Package dependent on experience!
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Strong Excel knowledge is a must!
- FMCG industry experience is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Great customer services
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
Positions like this do not come around very often and it is a prime opportunity to further develop a career within a booming industry.
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.