- Expand your experience in a fast moving brokerage!
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements!
- Opportunity for a legal professional to make the move into an insurance brokerage!
My client is a successful Insurance Brokerage which pride themselves on providing the best solutions and top services to their clients.
The team is looking for someone with a legal background to assist a portfolio of Insurance clients, predominately in the financial services space.
- Work closely with brokers and providing technical and legal support across the business
- Applying legal and technical expertise in order to effectively service the portfolio of clients
- Assisting with a financial services portfolio, the portfolio is comprised of business’s like financial planners, accountants, fund managers and FinTech businesses
- Work on a portfolio which includes ASX listed companies and also have the opportunity to attend client meetings alongside the senior broking manager
- Working on successful and growing portfolio with clients spread nationally
- This person will be the legal specialist for the business and run a legal eye over everything
- Knowledge of insurance law is desired
- Degree in Law would be a must
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Process or detail orientated with a high level of attention to detail
- Tier 1 is not essential
- This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the insurance industry
- Be apart of a company who invest in their staff development
- Will be given the opportunity to be the Legal specialist and utilise the full potential of your law background