My client is one of the leading underwriting agencies. You will be mainly handing the large complex Motor Vehicle claims recoveries as well as negotiating and settling claims made against the insured. This role requires someone with a strong legal background, someone who has experience across different legislation in other States.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with brokers, the insured an other stakeholders.
- Ability to manage litigated claims and be confident in decision making
- Assisting the team i other legal matters
- Understand the policy benefits and exclusions
- good understanding of motor claims investigations and recoveries.
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
Salary: Competitive remuneration based on individual experience
Benefits: Lots of flexibility with start and finishing times as well as work from home options, Career Progression and Autonomy.
The Role: An opportunity to exercise your technical capabilities and gain exposure across recoveries and commercial claims
Professional Development: This company gives the opportunity to grow your career and develop into management roles.
- Proven technical claims experience across recoveries, motor claims and good knowledge of legal matters.
- Excellent communication skills, written skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to teams and individuals
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Crionna on 0477 774 686.