A Growing leader in the Insurance Industry is looking for a repair technical specialist. You will be responsible for both leading a team, and assessing properties if need be. Ideally you may have 2-3 years trades background and experience within the Insurance industry.
You will be predominantly dealing with estimators, site crew, repair staff and other assessors. Your ability to liaise in a professional manner, be able to present professionally over the phone and in correspondence is essential.
- Support and lead the team in relation to technical advice
- Build strong relationships with both, the team and customers
- Lead a team and work through achieving the goals
- Manage and investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Assess Properties
- Experience in the Building or Carpentry Industry
- Background in insurance is not necessary but beneficial
- Be a leader
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of building and construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary + other benefits
- Performance Incentives
- Excellent company culture
- Further opportunity for growth, training & Development
- Gym on-site