Our Client is a growing leader in Insurance and is seeking a Property Repair Supervisor to manage and coordinate repairs in property claims for a variety of clients across Sydney.
- Lead and drive completion of a portfolio of 90+ property claims
- Update all stakeholders on the process of the claim and coordinate all trades for restoration work
- Liaising with Builders and Insurance Companies on a daily basis and following up on repairs to properties.
- Provide assistance to estimators, site crew, clients and customers.
- Requirement of at least 2-3 years building industry experience, preferably in a similar role, such as working in insurance.
- Be able to solve problems on-site as they arise and always be safety and quality focused.
- You ability to liaise in a professional manner, be able to present professionally over the phone and in correspondence is essential.
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as a strong team member
- Competent using a computer (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of Insurance, Building and Construction.
- Opportunity to jump off the tools and work in an office environment
- Work with open and supportive management
- Full training on all Computer technology
- Work in a vibrant team culture
- Competitive Salary and other employee benefits
- Hard work rewarded with performance Incentives
- Monthly BBQ's and social events to promote team bonding
- Further opportunity for growth, training & Development
- Free Parking and Gym on-site
How to apply:
For an immediate discussion please call Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686, email email@example.com or click "Apply now"