A Growing leader in the Insurance Industry is on the lookout for a Property Repairs Supervisor. You will be responsible for managing a number property claims for a variety of clients across Sydney. Liaising with Builders and Insurance Companies on a daily basis and following up on repairs to properties.
You must have a trades background and want to move into Insurance. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED ON COMPUTER SOFTWARE
You will be predominantly dealing with estimators, site crew, clients and customers who are in a distressed state. You ability to liaise in a professional manner, be able to present professionally over the phone and in correspondence is essential.
- Lead and drive completion of a portfolio of property claims;
- Communicate with Policyholders, Insurance Clients, and our Trade Repair Partners;
- Have an Aptitude to solve problems and be competent with decision making;
- Coordinate rectification of the property in the shortest time frame possible. How? You will do this by utilising and further developing your skills across project management, problem solving and relationship building coupled with exceptional customer service skills;
- Have the ability to run 90 plus claims;
- Be able to solve problems on-site as they arise and always be safety and quality focused.
You will have at least 2-3 years building industry experience, preferably in a similar role, such as working in an insurance industry, as an insurance builder or in a construction environment.
Additionally we would expect you to have:
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as a strong team member
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
- Competent using a computer (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of Insurance, Building and Construction.
- Competitive Salary + other benefits
- Full training on all Computer technology within supportive team culture
- Performance Incentives
- Further opportunity for growth, training & Development
- Gym on-site
For an immediate discussion please call Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply now"