Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have 5 practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Support, Technology & Finance & Accounting. We are a fun and fast paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
We are proud to say that we have the BEST graduate program available for trainee recruiters. We focus on indepth training including classroom, one on one coaching, online tutorials and mentoring from experienced recruitment leaders.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your core responsibilities will include business development and building a book of clients in your chosen vertical, and sourcing and building relationships with high level talent.
Further to this we will develop your skills as a deal maker and teach you how to bring great clients and great candidates together.
Through this exciting process, you will learn some outstanding business skills, relationship skills, negotiation skills, and work hard whilst having a lot of fun. You will also receive substantial financial rewards for your efforts.
Our people are our greatest assets and we invest heavily in training and development to ensure that we set up our consultants for success.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are also committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around sales, delivering great service, fun, progression, and recognising the talent within our own business.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Intensive 3 months training program
- Fun and fast paced company culture
- Gym allowance
- EOFY Party, Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Quarterly lunches/celebrations for top performers
- Company sponsored weekly drinks in the office
- Opportunity to participate in community work
- Working with the BEST recruitment team in Sydney
- Undergraduate degree (preferred not essential, we focus on the individual's drive and sales ability)
- Sales experience (preferred not essential, we focus on the individual's drive and sales ability)
- People who look the part (we deal with the corporate end of the market)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People driven by hitting targets, achieving success, building their brand, and earning great money.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation, please call Lynne the HR Assistant on 0477 771 502.