Our client are a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile work forces. They offer a fantastic working environment and supportive culture. On top of this, they offer serious earning potential for an energetic and customer focused professional with the opportunity for ongoing learning and development and progression within the company!
As the Training Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Establish SOP's for client onboarding and maintenance as per company standards.
- Manage a small team and drive to success.
- Design and keep training and educational material relevent and engaging.
- Work along with new Business and Customer success to Identify additional training revenue opportunities within existing business and new business
- Work with Global to ensure that we are exceeding Training KPI’s at all times
- Any other duties that may be reasonably required
- Become the SME for the company in this space.
- Travel opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience with Team Management
- Experience in creating a digital and/or On Demand strategy.
- Experience with software training
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate across complex concepts across various levels, both internally and externally.
- Desirable if you have experience and knowledge of CRM & ERP systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite, SAP.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or feel free to contact Majella on 0477 770 210.