Our Client is looking for an experience Travel Claims Consultant to join a vibrant, fast-paced and friendly environment team.
- Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Promote and drive company values and culture
- Experience managing Travel claims end-to-end;
- Good technical and clinical knowledge;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines during busy periods;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Career Progression opportunities into other areas of Insurance
- Team social events to promote team bonding
- Work with a Leading National Travel Insurer
- Work life balance with flexible working arrangements (Work 4 long days and have a 3 day weekend)
- Additional training and upskilling courses to facilitate employee development
Please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Crionna on 0477 778 686.