My client has been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking an experienced Treasury Accountant to join their organisation.
- Manage and coordinate the successful and timely cash flow management, bank account reconciliations and settlement of payments in line with company deadlines and policies.
- Ensure the month-end bank reconciliations are analysed and completed within the specified time frame.
- Liaise with other departments, analysing ledgers and accounts to effectively manage and resolve any outstanding allocated cash.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships across the end-to-end Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process
- Work with all relevant teams and business areas to resolve any issues and escalations
- Assist the Manager, Accounts Payable with the Standard Operating Procedure development and maintenance.
- Assisting with any ad hoc queries as they arise
- Minimum 2 years of treasury accounting experience within high-volume ledgers environment in the Insurance/Financial Services industry.
- Confident level of account reconciliations and treasury accountant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to review and analyse data.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills; confidence and experience in dealing with senior managers.
- Proficiency in Excel and a working knowledge of main Microsoft applications
- People Soft experience is desirable.
- Adaptable to change, motivated self-starter with positive attitude to problem solving and team work.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of personal organisation with the ability to manage time effectively to achieve the various deadlines.
- Degree qualified or part-qualified in accounting or finance.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com