My client is a well-established and cultured Global Insurance Company. Focused on delivering innovative solutions and superior customer service, our client offers a results driven work culture focused on recognition.
As a Financial Lines Underwriter you will be responsible managing an existing portfolio of business. Key responsibilities include;
- Profitably underwriting commercial business according to company guidelines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Brokers and clients
- Processing of new business, endorsements and renewals
- Associated administration tasks
- 2+ years experience in Underwriting, preferably Financial Lines
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Keen to learn with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Amanda at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Amanda on 0477 778 741.